Thursday, August 21, 2008

Airplane Adventures

1. After pre-boarding on a flight to Denver we watched as the rest of the passengers on our flight found their seats. We noticed that one man had something strapped to his back; upon closer inspection we realized he was wearing a parachute.

2. On our flight home from Germany I opened a package of pretzels that the airlines give you and found a dead cricket inside. It was small, but disgusting all the same. I will never eat airline pretzels again.

3. Our two year old son has been on over 20 flights in his lifetime.

4. We were chewed out for over a minute by an old man who was sitting in front of us because our 1 year old old son was bumping his chair.

Run your cursor over the answer below:

#2 is the lie

1 comment:

Becca Curzon said...

I guessed that was the lie, but two of the others are pretty crazy. 20 times? I don't think I have been on an airplane that many times. I think it's kind of weird to have a parachute on an airplane. I might have been worried he knew something I didn't, or maybe planned something. But he was probably just scared.